Hi All,
We are running Exchange 5.5 SP4 with post sp4 Hotfixes, clients are a mix
of Outlook 2000 and 98, and I wondered if anyone has seen or can explain
the following.
One of our users received 8 messages into his Inbox all as draft messages
from 8 different people. The originators have been identified by their
signatures and I have looked in the various logs but other than their
sudden appearance in the Inbox nothing has been logged. As a result my
suspicion is that it is client related, and at one time we wondered if the
cause may be related to the fact that these users have PDA's and are using
Bluetooth, however, not all the originator's have this.
At the moment its only happened to one user, but its strange enough that I
sought the advice and experience of the list.
Any information on this would be great.

regards

Phil