All,

Excuse me for the slightly off-topic inquiry. We are currently rolling out
Exchange 2000 - we have about 10,000 users in several locations - 150-300
users per office on average. We run the Exchange 2000 servers also as Domain
Controllers, with the addition of DNS and DHCP. Everything works just fine,
but now the CTO wants to start doing an "Office in a Box" concept - where we
load tons of additional apps on this server. Sort of like Small Business
Server - but with additional licenses (more than 50), and not all the apps
are Microsoft. I thought we were being a bit risky having Exchange on the
same server as a DC, DNS, and DHCP. Does anyone have any advice on this? Bad
idea? Terrible idea?

Thanks