Unhide the folder address, have the user add the address from the GAL to
his/her contacts or PAB and then rehide the folder address. Then all they
have to do is select the address from their contacts or PAB when sending as.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Hlabse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 12:42 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Perrmission denied??

I have a user that is a owner of a public folder and he has "send as" and
"send on behalf" permissions. The "send as" was added later but was decided
to keep the "send on behalf", as it wouldn't hurt anything. The PF mail
address is hidden from the GAL. Receives mail fine. But when the user goes
to "send as" he gets "you do not have permissions". However if I unhide the
PF mail address from the GAL he can "send as" just fine no errors. Is this a

bug. Do I need to remove the "send on behalf" for it to function in the
hidden mode.