From: Elmerick, Ralph H. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 July 2003 10:28
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange migration

What are the actual steps to first install E2K.  Should the ADC be installed
first and then the ForestPrep done to expand the schema or the other way
around.  Also is there any documents available: Technet etc. which documents
in great detail a migration from 5.5 to E2K using an existing Exchange 5.5
organization.  Thanks.

Ralph H. Elmerick
NT/Exchange Administrator
330-471-3409