From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 10:51 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Internet Email

What does the NDR say?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Talkington III [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Friday, July 11, 2003 8:19 AM
Posted To: swynk
Conversation: Internet Email
Subject: Internet Email

This is the first time I've posted here and I couldn't find a search
function.

I use Exchange 5.5 SP4 and Outlook 2000 clients.  We have our email
hosted by a third party but use Exchange locally.
Monday I came in and for some reason no one can send internet email
anymore.  Receiving it is fine but sending it generates a Non Delivery
Report immediately after clicking on "Send".

I did not change anything on Exchange the weekend prior.  I have
searched many discussions and cannot find an answer that pertains to our
problem.
Any advice would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!

Rob