From: Tigue Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 11:14 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: attachement overload

Running Exchange 5.5. We have a situation in our
company where people need to mail files to each other
on a regular basis. We have mailboxes in excess of
500mb. IS there any way to manage attachements better.
We do not want to tell people not to use them. We do
not want to block them. If one user sends a 5mb file
to 5 users this will take 30 mb of space on the
exchange server (5X5+5 for the sender in sent items).
This is an AWFULL lot of redundancy in the database.

IS there any way to manage this better? We tried
public folders but this just moves the files from one
database to another in Exchange 5.5.

TIA

http://sbc.yahoo.com