From: Sean Winters [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 11:58 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: AD Learning Material

Does anyone know of a good study/reference resource for advanced AD? It can
be in print/online whatever. I'm looking for something beyond a "AD-101"
type book that covers details such as using LDP, ASDI Edit, etc as well as
the intricacies of replication, extended attributes and other features.

Thanks!

Sean