From: Blunt, James H (Jim) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 4:54 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Unknown Error 12029

This have any bearing on your situation?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329121
Dynamic Update Not Successful During Windows Server 2003 Setup and 12029
Error Is Added to Setuperr.log (I know it's the wrong O/S, but with as
little info as you gave us, I thought I'd give it a try.)

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312434
XADM: An "Unexpected Error" Occurs When Users Try to Gain Access to Messages
Through OWA