From: Jim Richards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 1:03 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Store.exe memory leak

I had a machine with a similar problem and similar load,  no matter what I
tried I still had this problem (Though I gave up early, given our impending
ex2k upgrade),  it would happen every few days.  I took the easy way out,
and set up a nightly stop and start of the IMS in the scheduler.

probably bad form,  but it did the job,  especially since we had an smtp
server to queue the email externally in the event that our IMS was
unavailable.

Jim