Make sure the W2K SMTP service is disabled.  This will conflict with
your IMC since they both use port 25.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Earl Mitchell
Posted At: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 8:44 AM
Posted To: Exchange Discussion List
Conversation: IMS stops working after Windows 2000 installed on
Bridgehead
Subject: IMS stops working after Windows 2000 installed on Bridgehead

Outlook 98 Exchange 5.5 Windows 2000

We installed Windows 2000 on our Bridge Head Server.
We reinstalled Exchange 5.5.  Everything is working
except the Internet Mail Services.

Do you know if there are different settings for a
windows 2000 setup. We came from NT 4.0

Thanks,

Mike

http://sbc.yahoo.com