Holy crap.

I wrote that script while working, well, techically here, but while we were
owned by a larger company, which had a penchant for acquiring other
companies. On the order of at least one a quarter, if not more.

I tend to start with it and modify it as necessary to perform various tasks.
The last time I did anything with it was to build a white list for one of
our legacy Internet domain names - we have a handful of valid addresses in a
domain that existed for many years, and therefore receives a LOT of spam.
So, a few mods and it kicks out a properly formatted virtual user table,
alias file or accessDB file for sendmail.

Its really quite handy, if I do say so myself....

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.