I am facing the same problem.  Trying to implement single sign-on.
Having the user logged in once to an AD domain, the web-app should not
prompt the user again. I have Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA)
enabled, and all others disabled.
On web application invokation, I see the login prompt.
If I understand correctly, that is not what is supposed to happen.
Any clues on something we are doing wrong ?