-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Crowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2003 9:53 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

First, it is my experience that you will need a two-way trust.  There
may be a way to make a one-way trust work, but I haven't found it.

Second, I don't recall having seen the error.

Third, there are things that must replicate back, such as the mailbox
location when you move mailboxes.  So, I would quit overthinking this
thing and just create the recommended two-way agreement.  It won't cause
you any problems as long as you manage mailboxes from their respective
administrative tools.

Finally, if you need immediate help, call PSS.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP
Freelance E-Mail Philosopher
Protecting the world from PSTs and Bricked Backups!T