My apologies if this message has appeared more than once.  I keep getting
messages from the list server that it is rejecting it because it has been
sent before (when I sent it the first time).  I'm hoping that it makes it
through this time.

I'm trying to set up message filtering on Exchange 5.5 on the Internet Mail
Connector.  When I try to use wildcards, it comes back with a message "The
domain or username you have specified is invalid".  I thought I saw
somewhere that you could use wildcards on Exchange filtering...?  Can
someone give me the correct syntax?

Thanks in advance...

Paul Maglinger