From: Brian Ko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 9:35 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Store.exe pegging the processor

Try downloading the Process Explorer from the
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/procexp.shtml and see if you
can find more information about Store.exe process.  I am not sure if it
will or not, but you never know.  Also, there's security fix, Exchange
Server 5.5 Post-SP4 RPC Fixes which will replace many files including
the Store.exe on your Exchange server.  You can look at the Q304062
article for more info.  Or you can run the Security Analyzer to see what
you need.

After applying SP, it's good idea to re-optimze your Exchange server
again.

Brian