W2K, sp3, Exch2K, sp3
I am looking for a way to create additional email addresses for mailboxes
that add another alias, not the domain name. I know I can add
"@someone.com" in a policy to create addresses, but if I have users whom I
want to add "firstname.lastname" to the FRONT of a domain that is in a
policy, without changing the alias, is there a way to do this? Currently,
the alias is "lastname". We would like to add "firstname.lastname" to the
email addresses without losing the alias email address as well. Any ideas?