You have to find the mailbox and remove the permissions for Journal for this
zombie user. I've had these a few times during our migration. When I see it
in the log I first see if I can figure out which department that person used
to work for and go and check the permissions of his former co-workers and
that usually locates the offending mailbox. Usually takes less then 15
minutes to find.

Jeff