Have you read these Q articles?
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;184535
XADM: Removing a Site from an Organization - You will be unable to delete a
Site container using the Microsoft Exchange Server Administrator program. If
you highlight the object and click the Edit menu, the Delete command is
dimmed (unavailable).

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;152959
XADM: How to Remove the First Exchange Server in a Site - This article
outlines the steps necessary to remove the first Microsoft Exchange Server
computer installed in an Exchange Server site. In addition to any mailboxes
and public folders, by default the first server in a site contains and is
responsible...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;235396
XADM: How to Determine the First Exchange Server Computer in the Site - This
article describes how to determine the first Exchange Server computer in a
site by running the Exchange Server Administrator program in Raw mode to
assist you in troubleshooting many different System folder issues. You can
perform this procedure...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;152960
XADM: Reassigning Site Roles after Removing the First Server in an Exchange
Site - The first server installed into an Exchange site by default is
assigned several site-wide roles. These roles include: Routing calculation
server Site folder server Default site folder replica server Offline Address
Book generation server As a best...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;189286
XADM: How to Delete a Server from a Site - When you use Microsoft Exchange
Server, you may have to delete a server from the site. This article
documents the procedure as well as the issues to be aware of when performing
this task.