Outlook 98 Exchange 5.5 Windows 2000)

The flagging of a message has stopped working.  You can flag a message and
set a reminder as many times a you want, but the reminder message never
appears.

We have rerun the cleanreminders switch but nothing happens.  Reminders for
tasks and meeting appear just not for messages.

I understand that these messages can be marked in any folder.

Thanks.

Mike Mitchell
Systems email Administrator
Alverno Information Services
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*:(317) 783-9341 EXT. 6211

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments
that take our breath away."
"You can either complain that rosebushes have thorns -- or rejoice that
thorn bushes have roses."