From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 1:31 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: New Entourage

Haven't had time to look into the free/busy server settings, but the mail
functionality seems to work ok here.[1] Couple of people in my office have
been using the beta builds for a few months now.[2]

[1] Posting using it now...
[2] I think they've all moved on to playing with the Panther AD/Exchange
integration in mail.app, iCal and Address Book at this point.

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx?pid=download&location=/mac/DOWNL