Hi all. I hope that someone here has had some experience with GFI
FaxMaker. We have it here running on our Exchange 2000 environment. It
works well for the most part. However sometimes it gets stuck and starts
spitting out .IST files instead of TIFFs.

The person in charge of FaxMaker project already spoke to  GFI support
and they could not help him.

Basically we think that these .IST files get produced when
HTML-formatted e-mail messages arrive from IBM environment and FaxMaker
tries to convert them to TIFFs.