> I have yet to do this but...
>
> What do I need to do is give my assisatant access to my
> bosses clendar in outlook.
> What do I need to do to make it so she can view his calendar
> from her desktop?
>
> Thanks Ahead of time.

This is really an Outlook question, not Exchange, but...

(Answer based on Outlook 2000; your mileage may vary) Tools - Options - Delegates from
the Bosses calendar should solve most of your concerns. You can also right click
individual folders within Outlook and ship out permissions that way.

The PA can look at the calendar using File - Open Others Users folder. Alternatively
you can add a secondary mailbox to the PA's Outlook profile within Tools - Services -
Micorosft Exchange Server - Properties or from Control Panel - Mail.