No, over atm and t1....

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 10:00 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Recipient problem.

Over dialup?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Strongosky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 9:17 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Recipient problem.

Hey you all,

  My users have been getting the following NDR when they try to send an
email,
"Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem". These users have
been sending email for the last 4 years and have not had their x400 address
changed so I don't think its any way related to Microsoft's tid. I have
exchange 5.5 sp4 on nt 4.0 sp6a servers. The email will get delivered to the
recipients that are on the local server but when it has to transverse the
mta then there is a  problem. I noticed that this was a problem in exchange
5.0 with the mta not having enough buffer space. These servers have been up
for months and I'm thinking that its time for a reboot. Any thoughts...

john