Management has a bug up the ole xxx.  Why wait until tomorrow when you
can do it today!!  You have 30 days to complete this project, so why
isn't it done on day 2.

-----Original Message-----
From: Waters, Jeff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 2:25 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Running Exchange 2000 on Windows 2003

Not to ask a stupid question here, why not wait until Ex2K3 is released
then
go to it and skip Ex2K?  What we are/planning on doing is to get our
Win2K3
AD completely in place (we are doing a migration) and let exchange keep
running on 5.5, then this fall we will build our new 2K3 (OS & EX) and
complete the migration.  I don't see any real advantages in doing an
upgrade
today, just so I can do another upgrade in 5 months.  You can run Ex2K3
in
your lab and test the migration until the cows come home using an RC
product.
Just my thoughts.