 -----Original Message-----
From:   Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Wednesday, August 13, 2003 10:21 AM
Posted To:      exchange - new
Conversation:   Way OT: Love that Windows File Protection - NOT!
Subject:        Re: Way OT: Love that Windows File Protection - NOT!

> Needless to say, Microsoft is not on my A-list this week.

You can always switch to another OS. Of course if all OS vendors are doing
the same thing, then you can either accept it or go without automated
software updates. No one is forcing you to use software.

Hmm... Nope. Just drink the cool-aid and move along, nothing to see here.