You know, for just a minute, just a fleeting minute, I sympathized with
you Sam.

You original comeback to Gary was thought out well, communicated well,
and tugged at my heart.

Of course now, you have gone and called people names and are doing to
Gary the same thing that Gary did to you, which was upsetting to you.

Is this what you teach your Special Ed children?  That getting angry and
saying mean and nasty things about a person is ok if they did it to you
first?

Hey, I totally understand your frustration.  Someone's breathing down
you neck, expecting you to get this server up and running.  I understand
you wear many different Hats, most people on this list do.  But, I don't
understand how you choose to do the same thing to Gary, that has
inflicted you with such pain; you should know better.

I honestly wish I could answer your question for you, but I'm afraid I'm
not sure what the question was now, but I doubt I could, as you were
asking something fairly advanced.  I suggest you do one of the following
three things at this point:

1).  Go to www.microsoft.com and research.  Search through the Knowledge
Base on pertinent keywords to your problem.  Try many different words
though, as MS may have your problem filed in a strange and weird way.

2).  Call PSS.  This will cost you about $300 I believe.  But those
people will be extremely helpful (and nice) and will be able to tell you
how to accomplish what you need to.

3).  Go to your boss, tell him/her that you cannot do the Exchange Admin
job and suggest they hire a Contractor for the problems.  You may even
find a Contractor that will donate his time to your non-profit
organization, if you promise to give him a letter detailing the amount
of time he has spent working on your problems for the time you employ
him.  This way he can take that as a tax deductible item in his filings
next year.

Bob Sadler
City of Leawood, KS, USA