I am in the process of deploying MS's instant messaging for one of my clients.  One of
my gripes in the past has been the lack of centralized contacts storage like you find
with AIM, Yahoo pager or MSN messenger. Each user has to put in their contacts at each
new machine that they log on to.  This is very annoying.  I remember reading somewhere
that the settings are stored in a registry setting somewhere and was wondering if
anyone knew how I could create a master list to deploy to the entire organization at
once?

Thanks in advance,
Michael Wade