What is a good/free *nix SMTP gateway? I've been looking into Exchange
based spam and virus programs, but I'd also like to have another layer.
I've been thinking about setting up a SMTP front end server to run
spam-assassin, but not being a *nix guy, I don't know what other good
programs are out there. Any good SMTP virus scanners?

BTW, we're a non-profit, so free is best.

Thanks,
Erick