From: Roger Seielstad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 8:07 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Message Filtering

Hmm - I have no problem with you saying it works that way (haven't been able
to try it) but that's not the way I would expect it to work - I would expect
it to be more restrictive in how it blocks, so @ivy.com only blocks
@ivy.com.

That's pretty standard practice in other MTA's I've used over the years,
which is why it seems a little out of whack.

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.