From: John Matteson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 6:44 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Sobig.F alert

Maybe it was different for DOE, but I tried purchasing 21 laptop computers,
Compaq LTE's or something like that. These were for managers and road
warriors of the engine and rotary wing branch of Naval Air Systems Command
in Crystal City. The order was open, still unfilled, 13 months later when I
left the office. It had gone through two revisions cause the products
ordered were no longer available from the vendor.

John Matteson
Geac Corporate ISS
(404) 239 - 2981
Atlanta, Georgia, USA.