::Cue Ed::

These are all good technical solutions but I would personally work on
educating the new president on some security basics and on why it is not good
to have corporate passwords embedded in plaintext in an icon.  I know she is
the president, but is there a policy on the spouse's access as well?

You've already announced here on this public list that the president of
UC.EDU wants this.  How long before an interested student finds out and
attempts to snoop around on her C$ drive trying to find this shortcut?