What do you mean by something wrong. MOM by default has most of the Alerts buit in. It is a matterf of selecting which rules you put in place and configure to the Alerts. My limited experience with the product makes me want to wait for a promised newer version from MS. Remember it is a stripped down versionn of NETIQ

From: "Carmila Fresco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Reply-To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Slightly OT: MOM with Exchange Module Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 21:51:06 -0700

Is anyone using MOM with the Exchange 2000 module pack? I'm interested in knowing how useful it is in monitoring Exchange and alerting you when something is wrong with exchnage.

Thanks,
Carmila

This email message may contain information that is confidential and proprietary to Babcock & Brown or a third party. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy the original and any copies of the original message. Babcock & Brown takes measures to protect the content of its communications. However, Babcock & Brown cannot guarantee that email messages will not be intercepted by third parties or that email messages will be free of errors or viruses.