I know I have seen this topic discussed, but can not locate anything in the
archive.

Some users are getting the error;
One or more rules could not be uploaded to the Exchange server and have been
deactivated.  This could be because some of the parameters are not supported
or there is insufficient space to store all of your rules.

I found this on the MS site, I asume it's due to the 32KB limit.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;278066

Is there anyway to check the limit other than getting a rough estimate by
adding up the # of fules and reciepients?
Is there a work around or fix.

Thanks,
- John Q