-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Filipe Joel de
Almeida
Sent: terįa-feira, 9 de Setembro de 2003 0:37
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Canīt log in to exchange with mail clients

Hi folks,

I'm having a very disturbing problem. My Exchange server starts normaly and
logs no errors, but after it starts, I can't use any client to log in. When
I try to use a previously well working Outlook client to connect, it says:
"The attempt to initiate a session in the exchange server failed"

I have Windows 2000 server, exchange 2000, Norton AVF.

This is very urgent, so all help will be appreciated

Filipe Joel de Almeida
Network Consultant