I think hiding the M: actually helps prevent lost email and attachments.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik L. Vesneski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 3:59 PM
Subject: M: Drive Removal

Hi,

If I remove the M:\ drive, because we do not need it, outside of the
services stopping and starting will client have any impact?  Lost email,
attachments, etc.  I have not seen anything regarding this but wanted to
ask the masses.

Thanks in advance,

Erik L. Vesneski
WCDC Intel Lead/Systems Consultant