Guy,

Tuesday, September 9, 2003, 7:56:36 PM, you typed:

> I have a user that is a exchange environment. Everytime she uses her local
> address book to send a e-mail, her outlook shuts down. Also
> I have a user that has a 1.7gb .PST file, that is corrupted. Is 1.7gb to big
> for a PST file ?  Also is a way to repair that file?

No but it's getting close.  2GB is the limit (soon
to be increased) before you are sure to have problems.. Try using scanpst.exe to
repair the file OR check
out http://www.slipstick.com for more Outlook help. Run it a few
times, pull out what you need and start over. Slipstick is a handy
site for Outlook issues.

---
Cheers,
 joeluser

Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows NT Clone 5.2 Build  3790
 www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/