Sorry I left out some details Exchange 2k SP 3 Windows 2k server SP 4
Thanks
MHEXCH

-----Original Message-----
From: mh exch
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 3:11 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OWA Login Problems

Hey all I am having trouble getting our company president's account to logon to OWA, I
can logon as any other user with no problems but when I try to log in as him I get a
access denied message. I get a Event ID of 529
 Logon Failure:
 Reason: Unknown user name or bad password.
It is kind of weird that he can log on to the network with no problems but when he
tries to use OWA I keep getting the same error message.  have reset his password and
checked his properties on his account against other users that can log on  and see no
differences. I have searched TechNet and found nothing that points to the problem that
I am having. Any help is much needed.
Thanks
MHEXCH