You can run the Exchange Performance Optimizer to relocate the log files.
//how
-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjeev Sharma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 1:19 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Manually relocate transaction log files

I am in a very difficult situation right now.  The backup server for my 2
exchange servers crashed which is currently being rebuilt but in the
meantime the primary partition on my both exchange servers is running out of
space because I could not backup both the exchange servers and transaction
logs are keep growing eating up the space.  My question is how can I
manually relocate the logs to an alternative location so that I can have my
exchange server running until the backup server gets rebuilt completely.
Could I cause any damage to the application if I do that?  Please help soon!
I would greatly appreciate any help on this quickly.  Thanks!
Platform: Win NT 4.0 Server
Application: Exchange 5.5