From: Joel Wampler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 9:30 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Deckler wrote a book?!?

maybe i'm missing something here, but i just read that ethics thing and it
looks like this to me

if you ask 100 people on the street who is more professional a doctor or
it guy, probably everyone would say doctor

ergo if it people want to be considered as professional as doctors and get
paid similar salaries then we need to create a professional governing body
and not have silly things like "microsoft" certification

that would be the equivalent of having "pfizer" certification as a doctor,
which dont make no sense

obviously there are some strong feelings about some past history that i
have no idea about but the ethics piece looks like a sound argument to me