I have to be missing something and it's causing me to go bald very early in life.
Here is what I am doing:

Single Exchange 2k Server
domain1.com has always worked

Have added new users that will be using domain2.com.  DNS records are changed and
pointing to the same server and are working fine.

Whenever a user gets an e-mail from the outside the sender gets relaying not allowed.
I went into the SMTP VS and added the domain2.com as granted.  Even restarted the VS
and still get relay not allowed.

Now I have made this work on 5.5 servers for an ISP that wanted to use Exchange for
their users mail server, but I must be missing something in E2K to make it work right.

Any help, direction would be great.  Am sure this has been discussed before, but I
don't have access to my archives right now.

Thanks in advance!

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the
sender and delete the material from all computers."