From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf Of Bridges, Samantha
Sent:   Tuesday, September 16, 2003 9:52 AM
To:     Exchange Discussions
Subject:        Deny Permission on  mailboxes....

Hello.

I just upgraded to AD from NT 4.0.  I see a deny permission on "full
mailbox access" for my Exchange mailbox in AD.  I know it is being
inherited from somewhere but I can't see where.  My account name is not
in the permissions at the Parent (User). I also checked at the Org.
level and my account does not appear there either.

Arrrggghhh.....where is the Deny permission coming from.  Please help.

Samantha Bridges