I don't believe you are correct, even though I do abhor the process.

Many anti-spam will do lookups of the sender's domain, yes. And that part
will break. Of course, I'd just set any domain which resolves to the
Verisign IP address as an instant reject - problem solved.

However, a reverse lookup is of the sender's IP address, and if it maps to a
domain name. That part won't change, as I don't think they added a wildcard
PTR record.

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.