From: Justin Lape [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 7:51 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange 2000 Firewall Ports

Windows 2000 Server
Exchange 2000 Server

I recently got a Cisco PIX and I need to know what ports are absolutely
necessary to allow inbound traffic through the firewall for people to be
able to send mail in, access OWA, etc.  I am reading that port 135 needs to
be allowed inbound but due to all the hype with RPC these days I was
wondering if the port was necessary.  Thanks in advance.

Justin