From: Henry, Christopher M. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 11:45 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange 2000 server - smtp queue

I am looking at my default SMTP virtual server queue under protocols in
the ex. 2000 system manager and I am seeing something that looks like
this

Radiologycorp.com - sprint.com (SMTP connector - Remote delivery)
Radiologycorp.com - xxzz1.com (SMTP connector - Remote delivery)
Radiologycorp.com - 123box.co.uk (SMTP connector - Remote delivery)
And the list goes on...

Does that mean some on the network is relaying spam to these domains or
could it be that the server has been compromised (which I find harder to
believe..but then again)