Good afternoon all:

        I have a user that has deleted a public folder that had more
than one sub-folder.
Deleted items retention was set on the public folder store. (E2K with
sp's running on top of Win2K SP4)

        I can see the folder that she deleted when using the "Recover
Deleted Items" tool, but I get an error message saying that I don't have
the permissions necessary.

        I've even gone through the process outlined in KB 811385, but
that hasn't worked.

Anyone have any suggestions?  The folder was replicated to other
servers, but I get the same thing when I use a mailbox on the other
servers to attempt to recover the public folders.

TIA.

John Matteson
Geac Corporate ISS
(404) 239 - 2981