From: Miller, Robert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 12:30 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Circular Logging in Exchange 2000

Sorry for the confusion. This server does not house mailboxes. It is a
dedicated SMTP server (thousands of messages per day).

Thanks to all that has responded.

BTW: After just restarting the IS for circular logging to take affect, I
did
indeed bounce the server. For some reason this server will not take the
change.