-----Original Message-----
From: Steve I [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Monday, September 29, 2003 4:20 PM
Posted To: Exchange (Swynk)
Conversation: Delegate "Sent on behalf of" is not being displaying
Subject: Delegate "Sent on behalf of" is not being displaying

Has anyone ever seen an instance when a delegate sends an email and it
displays as "From: Delegate" and not the standard "Sent on behalf of
Delegate"?  This was working fine now all of a sudden it displays the
messages as if the Delegate sent the email form their own account.

Environment is a primary Exchange 2000 Enterprise running on Windows
2000 Advanced Server.  I am in the process of moving mailboxes over to a
new Exchange 2000 Cluster.  I have about 90% of the company on the new
cluster and the remaining 10% still on the original server.

I have already removed the delegate permissions from the users mailbox
and then re added the delegate to the mailbox.  I also made sure that
the delegate was in the "Send on behalf of" field in "AD Users and
Computers"
for the user.

Could this have been screwed up by the mailbox move?  Both the User and
the Delegate are in the same OU and Storage Group.  Anyone have any
thoughts?

TIA
Steve Iadarola