It appears that you are relay secure.

220 exch01.canada.nexterna.com Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service, Version:
5.0.2195.5
329 ready at  Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:41:45 -0400
helo ejc2.pacbell.net
250 exch01.canada.nexterna.com Hello [216.103.85.85]
mail from:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
250 2.1.0 [EMAIL PROTECTED] OK
rcpt to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for [EMAIL PROTECTED]
quit
221 2.0.0 exch01.canada.nexterna.com Service closing transmission channel

Connection to host lost.

C:\Documents and Settings\EJC2>

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP
Freelance E-Mail Philosopher
Protecting the world from PSTs and Bricked Backups!T

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Louanne Fournier
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 10:36 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Am I relaying

Mine? Nexterna.com.

Louanne Fournier, CCNA, MCSE
Technical Analyst
(905) 319-8378 Ext. 240
FAX (905) 319-8397
www.nexterna.com

NEXTERNA E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This transmission is intended to be strictly confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or
disseminate this information. If you have received this in error, please
reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.
Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal
law.