-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger Seielstad
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 10:50 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: High Memory Usage for Store.exe

I believe Ed's employer's controllers also allow one to do the same thing.
Not a good idea, but its possible, I believe.

I guess theoretically one could build 2 9GB's and an 18GB into 2 RAID1 sets.

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.