Dear Brethen,

May the peace of God the father, the Son and the Holy Spirit be with you all.

We are a non profit organisation resides in part of Afica. Our organisation's name is
Moses's Hand Foundation.

We've decided to erased child abuse and some other things which make the youths to be
idles.

Our recent research made us to realised that many youths in Africa were initiated to
be a frauders, they don't have any good intention or any room for the Lord in their
hearts. When you asked them, they have some reasons which might be "genuine" in their
own eyes but in God's eyes there are no excuse.

This Foundation now decided to stand on it's feet believing that it will get a good
support from International countries to say no to Child Abuse and change the mind of
youths for Christ.

We decided to have a National Seminars for youth and some other programmes that will
make these youths to know that if they can study and work and trust God they can do
good in the land by not stealing or do frauding all around.

Brethen, we need your assistance, either in monetary terms or materials. Your
assistance may be some christian books that we can give these people after this
program. whatsoever.

Let's join hands to say no child abuse in any form, prostitutions and stealing and
frauding in any form.

Remember that our Moses needed somebody to raise his hand so that victory can be sure.

We shall be glad to read from you if you want to assist us financially or
materially.you can visit us online at www.hopealive.wsmcafe.com

Shalom

Best Regards
Bro. John Smith